Short hikes in Kenya enjoy our 4 Days Mount Kenya Climbing and Trekking Package at affordable cost, whether you’re in a group or individual we can carter your itinerary, a 4 day mount Kenya trekking price vary from $ 500 per person optional you can book a private MT Kenya trek or group trek, we arrange from budget to luxury mount Kenya hiking year round, book 4 days mount Kenya trekking via Sirimon route at reasonable rates.
Unforgettable 4Days Mount Kenya Trekking Tour Itinerary
Day One: Drive from Nairobi to Nanyuki
Your day one starts with a drive from Nairobi to Nanyukiwhich you will arrive at lunch time. After lunch your mountain guide will meet for a short briefing and last minutes gears check, Dinner and overnight at Nanyuki Hotel.
Day Two: Nanyuki to Old Moses Camp
After breakfast with your Guides you will drive from Nanyukito the Sirimon where you will start with ahike,climb through the rain forest for 9kms 4-5hrs.To the first mount Kenya hut, Old Moses camp which set upped at 3300m for dinner and overnight
Day Three: Hike from Old Moses to Shipton Camp
An early morning breakfast at Old Moses,then you precedes hiking past the Met Station and through Mackinder’s Valley to Mount Kenya second hut, Shipton Hut which is set at 4200m for dinner and overnight.
Day Four: Hike Shipton Hut-Old Moses
After breakfast you will leave shiptontrek up to point Lenana 4985m. Then you will start descending to Shipton Camp for breakfast and soon after descend to Old Moses for the night.
Day Five: Hike Old Moses to Nairobi
In your final day at Mount Kenya trek after a breakfast you will descend to the Sirimon to catch transport to Nairobi where will be the end on your 4-day Mount Kenya national park hiking
Kenya Trekking Tours Included:
- Guarantee trek on confirmation;
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain;
- Full board accommodation whilst on the mountain;
- Meal plan as detailed: Bed and Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner;
- While you on the mountain your Accommodations will be in camps / huts as per the itinerary;
- All Park fees to with government taxes;
- English speaking guide, porters and cook;
- Clean water while on the trek;
- On completion, successful Mount Kenya trekking Certificate;
- Your mount Kenya Climbing Tour will start and end in Nairobi;
Kenya Trekking Tours Excluded:
- Laundry, sleeping bags, beverages/Drinks, accommodation before the trek and climbing gears
- International flights;
- Visas to Kenya;
- Items of personal nature;