4 Days Safari Tanzania
4 Days Safari Tanzania will enable you to experience the highlights of the famous Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti, home of the annual Migration of Wildebeests and Zebra’s.
The beautiful scenery of the Ngorongoro Crater and the endless plains of the Serengeti will bring you memories that will stay with you a lifetime. You will overnight in carefully selected Mid-range and Luxury accommodations where the staff will indulge you with their fine cuisine.
Day 1: Transfer to Ngorongoro Crater, safari on the Crater floor
Collect from your hotel after breakfast and transfer to the Ngorongoro Crater.
Descend into the crater for a safari with picnic lunch on the crater floor There is a 6 hours permit to stay on the crater floor. The craters biodiversity and spectacular concentration of wildlife is unique in the world. A population of about twenty-five thousand large animals live in the crater. Among them the endangered Black Rhinoceros. The Ngorongoro crater is the largest unbroken caldera in the world.
Day 2: Transfer to the Serengeti, afternoon safari
Transfer to the Serengeti after breakfast with picnic lunch and wildlife viewing on the way. Afternoon safari in the Serengeti.
The endless plains of the Serengeti will leave you breathless. More than two million wildebeests and more than a million zebra’s roam the plains. This huge amount of animals attracts big groups of predators like lions, cheetahs, leopards and hyena’s. Thousands of antelope’s are grazing while groups of elephants and giraffes wander through the plains
Day 3: Safari Serengeti
Full day safari in the Serengeti with picnic lunch.
After breakfast you will start an amazing full day safari in the Serengeti. Your professional and knowledgably driver/guide will show and explain you all there is to know about the wildlife, birds and eco-system.
Day 4: Transfer back to Arusha with wildlife viewing on the way
Today you will transfer back to Arusha with a picnic lunch and wildlife viewing on the way. In the end of the afternoon you will say goodbye to you host, driver/guide at your hotel/lodge.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round trip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour.
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees.