4 Days Samburu Safari
4 Days Samburu Safari on this safari you have an opportunity to see the beautiful landscape of northern Kenya, the highlands, distant views of mount Kenya, the brown water river of Ewaso Nyiro and Samburu’s Special 5 – Gerenuk, Somali Ostrich, Beisa Oryx, Grevy’s Zebra and the Reticulated giraffe among other animals.
Day 1: Nairobi Samburu.
Drive north via Mt. Kenya past coffee plantations to Samburu Game Reserve noted for the unusual reticulated Giraffe, Gravy’s Zebra, Gerunuk and Somali ostrich. Picnic lunch and game drive en-route. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Lodge, Samburu intrepids, Samburu Serena, Sarova Shaba, Larsens camp.
Day 2: Samburu.
Another full day in Samburu Game Reserve with early morning and late afternoon game viewing. Meals and overnight at Lodge.
Day 3: Samburu Lake Nakuru.
Leave after breakfast with game drive en route. Drive past the northern tip of the Aberdare Mountains to descend into the Great Rift Valley where L. Nakuru is located. Picnic lunch en-route arriving late in the afternoon. Meals and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge, L.Nakuru Lodge.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru Nairobi.
After breakfast proceed for game drive in Nakuru National Park. Lunch at 1200 hrs and depart for Nairobi arriving late afternoon.
Prices for solo traveler or groups can be requested.
Price for Group: Available on request
Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
N/B: Prices are per person.
Tour prices include:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- Services of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Exclusive transport in a safari FWD vehicle with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended mineral water while on safari
- Park entrance fees ($210 per person for all 4 days payable direct)
- Items of personal nature
The end of 4 Days Samburu Safari