Kenya Wildlife Safari
We offer some of the most competitive Kenya Safari Packages in the region. Our workforce has built up quality experience over the years and is dependable and committed to giving the best service in the industry.
The period that we have been in the business is indeed testament to our commitment, passion and integrity in our service delivery to our clients.
Day 1: Nairobi to masai mara
Picked up from your hotel where you will start your safari to Masai mara at 7:30 am, travel south ward to the viewpoint of the great rift valley, admire the escapement of the area from a distance then continue to the Little Italian church which is just a few meters ahead, have the history of the place then proceed to Narok, a small Masaai town well known for the most beautiful curios ever, proceed to Masaai Mara for lunch at the camp followed by afternoon game viewing to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masai mara
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, treestudded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and over night in the camp
Day 3: Masai mara to Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive, return to campsite for late breakfast and leave your campsite and proceed to Lake Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Genevieve hotel in Nakuru. Lake Nakuru national park found in the central Kenya is one of the Rift valley soda lakes, it is at an elevation of 1754 meters above the sea level, the park is famous for the big five and bird’s sanctuary, there are no the elephant in lake nakuru national park.
Day 4: Nakuru to Nairobi
After early morning breakfast proceed for a game drive in Lake Nakuru National park known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave Nakuru after lunch for Nairobi arriving mid or late afternoon.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (as specified in the day-by-day)