Safari Masai Mara
Safari Masai Mara 2 days and 1 night. It is a group joining budget Maasai Mara Safari. You will be in a group of maximum of 7 people with each getting a window seat and enough space at the rooftop during game drives. Accommodation will be at the tented camp with built-in modern toilets, hot showers, and generator electricity supply.
Safari Masai Mara
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara
You will be picked up from your Nairobi hotel or airport in the morning and drive to Masai Mara through the Great African Rift Valley and Narok Town. You will arrive in time for lunch. Check in at camp and have lunch. There will be an afternoon game drive through the park in search of the lion, cheetah, elephant, buffalo, and other members of the big five plus a visit to Mara River. Later you will have dinner and overnight at the Manyatta Tented Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara to Nairobi
You will have an early morning breakfast and then check out with a packed lunch for the morning game drive. After lunch you will check out of the park and drive to Nairobi arriving in the evening around 5 or 6 p.m. afterwards you will be dropped off at your respective hotel or airport. They will work closely with you or your organization to address all concerns before your scheduled departure. We assure satisfaction throughout your travels with us.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round trip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees