Tanzania Budget Safari
Tanzania Budget Safari, this simple designed Tanzania tour itinerary will allow clients to witness thousands of big five on their game viewing on safari en route and on the way back to Arusha. This program will takes you around the hot Tanzania Parks Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara, Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater.
Day One: Drive from Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park.
After breakfast, proceed to Lake Manyara or Tarangire National Park for a full day game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall, Dinner and overnight at Alsamo Manyara Campsite.
Day Two: Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park
Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti, A scenic four hour drive, full day game drive together with late evening game drive, Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day Three: Full Day Game Viewing at Serengeti National Park
Early morning game drive Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and relax, again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite
Day Four: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater Rim.
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, where the night will be spent on the Crater Rim, Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day Five: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches.
Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening
Included on a Package:
- four nights camping accommodation
- All Meals Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Camping Accommodation
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide & Safari Cook
Not included in tour:
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
What to bring:
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeping bags